Sunday, February 5, 2012

deer tee

Last week I picked up this deer tee at Goodwill for $1.49


I was pretty excited to give it new life- and yesterday I got the chance.

Check it out:


So awesome, right!?!  I'm loving it. Both pillows actually cost about $10 total to make. 
I hope to share a tutorial sometime soon. Wouldn't it be so awesome to make a pillow out of your favorite tee when you can no longer wear it in public. Or, better yet, a pillow out of your favorite clothes your kids have outgrown. 


I don't necessarily love to stitch, but I'm loving the end result. Plus, I watched Clueless while I did it, so it wasn't so bad.  I (sadly) remembered every line of the movie, so I didn't need to look up!


For now, they'll reside on my couch. I'm all about the navy and coral combo. Now, I just have to decide if it'll be my living room our bedroom that gets the makeover. 

 I can hear Faith Hill singing. I hope you're about to enjoy the Superbowl with friends, family, and food! 

I'm at work. boo.  Some of our guests have grilled out and are hanging out in the lobby, though. It'll do!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. And, you did a great job on your blanket stitch. Looks like you should take up embroidery.

    COME VIST ME. Im only one week into BLOGLAND.

    ReplyDelete