Tuesday, May 8, 2012

welcome back

The month of April wasn't my favorite. 
I wasn't inspired or motivated to create things. I guess that just happens. 
So does bronchitis
and broken computers. 

But I'm back. My wonderful sister and brother-in-law saved the day with the gift of their old Mac. I just got it this weekend and already feel inspired again. 
 And lesson learned: magnets and hard drives don't mix. sigh.

A month with limited blogs, pinterest, and general Internet browsing was interesting and, surprisingly, welcome.

May started out much better with a girls weekend trip to Green Bay and Door County. I'll recap that next. But for now, I have a house to clean and laundry to do. Back to reality!

And back to blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Rug Direct is the premium quality rugs websites that fits your decor. We offer quality rugs at the affordable price for any budget. From Handmade to Hand Knotted wool rugs, we have something for everyone. you can Browse our incredible range of 10,000+ rugs in designs, shapes, colours and sizes that suit every style of home; available at discounted prices.
    Area Rugs | Sisal Rugs | Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete