Friday, February 24, 2012

checking in

It was not my intention to take a break from the blog. 

oops. 

I actually have about 5 projects in the works. 
I'm proud that some of them aren't even Pinterest inspired...
that's kind of a big deal to me. 

I get caught up because I really want to create tutorials- but that extra step of picture taking is not enjoyable to me. at. all. 
It slows the creative process way down & the window for daylight is so small right now and I'm (unnecessarily) obsessed with taking better pictures. So, by about 6pm I resolve to try again the next day...
and we see where that's gotten me. 

 It does make me appreciate all the wonderful bloggers I follow that do such an awesome job with tutorials. 
It's a BIG deal. 

So, my goal for today/tomorrow is to share one of my many projects with you.

Just don't hold your breath.

And, yes, I'm aware that my resolution for next month is to focus on the blog. I'm seeing that it will be way more about putting in the effort than putting in the thought. I have a lot of really great thoughts. It's the fruition step that's just so dang complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment