Wednesday, September 5, 2012

i'm obsessed

I am completely obsessed with my new SMASH journal from K&Company.
I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby. It was $12.99 and then I used my 40% coupon. 
I have also seen them at Wal-mart for about the same price- and I know Michaels carries them too.
 

Isn't it beautiful!

I love all the pretty pages.

You can even buy fun accessories like pockets and stamps. Everything is super reasonably priced too: between $3-$5 & you can use your Hobby Lobby coupons.

I was so excited to start filling the pages.  
But pretty and fun don't always produce great ideas for entries. I was still kind of at a loss for how I would have stuff to actually SMASH on the pages.

Enter this:


I'm a huge fan of Ashley and her blog. 
Is it awkward to admit that, after I did my entries last night, I totally had a dream that I met her! 
Huge fan. 
In fact, do yourself a favor and check her awesomeness out over at 

The timing could not be more perfect. I'm excited everyday to see what prompts she'll introduce. I even shared my first two on Instagram. It's really fun to connect with so many other people that are participating. 

You can see the prompts on her website. The first one was to write this using your non dominant hand AND to draw your pen. 
By the way: FriXion pens are amazing. They're erasable w/o an eraser. It's fascinating!

 
And here is my drawing of the first classroom I can remember.
I really am obsessed- in a good way- about my new journal adventure. 
I think you should try it too!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how this article help me as a human being that’s help me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! I am a student writing a report on the subject of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post you shared is very unique and informative.

    ReplyDelete