Thursday, December 22, 2011

more and better


There are only a few short days left until Christmas. Is anyone else trying to force the Christmas Spirit upon themselves? No? Just me? OK. 

While I'm so excited to have family coming to town and extra excited to give homemade gifts this year, I just can't get a grasp on the Spirit of Christmas. Maybe it's the unseasonable weather- but I don't dare complain about that! All I know is I'm chasing it down with just a few days left. I'm listening to my favorite Christmas music and watching Christmas movies while I work on gifts. 

Even as I write this, I'm remembering the real meaning of Christmas. "I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of." John 10:10

There's some perspective.

Part of living my life to the fullest involves this blog. Writing and creating and using the talents that God has given me. While I have some goals for what this will become for me, I'm reminded this season to DREAM AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment